EWRC 500 LX Coldface Eliwell
completar frío / control de la congelación 230V
PTC and NTC sensor management, with the consequent elimination of costs deriving from the replacement of probes in the field.
- Fast, functional system start-up
- Intuitive operation via user interface with direct access to main functions
- Easy to install, wall-mounted, with two fixing screws
The Coldface EWRC 300/500LX series manages the temperature control of a static or ventilated cold room.
The instrument controls positive and negative cold room applications and is capable of managing a double evaporator and condenser fans.
Easy to use and configure with the 'lite' setting of the most frequently used parameters and a simplified menu with direct access to functions.
- Flame retardant, water resistant box with IP54 protection rating
- Connectable to Televis and Modbus monitoring systems
- High-readability double display and large-size keys giving direct access to functions
Controllers for static and ventilated cold rooms, suitable for commercial and industrial refrigeration units.
Versions with 3 and 5 configurable relays (e.g. lights, alarms, condensation fans), 4 low-voltage digital inputs configurable for door microswitches or other devices.
Models are available with real-time defrost clock, HACCP function with annual calendar and connectivity with Televis and Modbus systems via optional plug-in module.
The box allows the installation of a power contactor or disconnecting switch with door lock.